Quorastone strives for the perfect balance between durability and aesthetics. Quorastone offers a lifetime warranty that will put your mind at ease – they are built to last and our surfaces will stand up to duress of day to day usage.

Quartz surfaces won’t chip or peel like laminate or other manufactured countertops. The wide range of colours, thickness and finishes deliver a unique and authentic style to any indoor living space.


is Quorastone?

Quorastone is man-made, engineered solid surface that is formed using 94% ground natural quartz and the remaining 6% is made up of non-porous, Its polymers and pigments.

Engineered quartz is one of the most scratch resistant materials on the planet, the only material harder than quartz are diamonds, topaz, and sapphire. Quorastone is non-porous and stain resistant.


is QuoraStone made?

Art meets nature. Small pieces of natural quartz, which are commonly found in many igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary rocks, are combined with other materials in order to create it’s unique colour combinations and patterns.

This mix is then baked at extreme temperatures to create the durable, non-porous material. Therefore, guaranteeing consistency in the color and pattern of each slab.